Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Varied / Hobbyist Member Jesse D. Duffy21/Female/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 152 Deviations 394 Comments 4,505 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

This is all my artwork, please take a moment and to visit my humble gallery. Any comments are greatly appreciated, and favorites will result in me looking at your gallery and favoring something of yours.

Favourites

Wishlist

Groups

To Be Written

Journal Entry: Thu Jan 9, 2014, 1:52 AM
I hope that all is well with everyone.

  • Mood: Sadness

deviantID

NiennaElvolia's Profile Picture
NiennaElvolia
Jesse D. Duffy
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
United States
Age: 21
Birthday: September 20th
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconcharityryan:
charityryan Aug 30, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
thanks for the watch! :D
:hug:
Reply
:icongorun1:
Gorun1 May 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm glad that you liked it my Sacred Forest of Animas <3. Thanks for the fav : )
Greetings!
Reply
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia May 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You're very welcome! I loved it! I wish I could do scenery like that :( Do you use special brushes or something? I tried to do it by hand it it all just.. bleh xD
Reply
:icongorun1:
Gorun1 May 28, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hahaha 90% of ilustration is made with the basic round brush in Photoshop, the other 10% is with a brush I did but only to give the density at things. Making backgounds is not easy but with a little perseverance and practice you can do : D.

This was my first background [link] and is made only with black and white and pen. pressure, then one layer above the blue color in overlay mode, or color. Try it and show me the result :)
Reply
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia May 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I will defiantly give it a try and send you my results when I get the chance :) Thank you for the response.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconcassirollchan:
CassirollChan Apr 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks so much for the watch!! :D Your art is really pretty :iconinumeowplz:
Reply
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia Apr 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you !! I love your videos and stuff. I watch you on youtube a lot, I'm ThePoisonousTaste on there. When I saw you had Deviant Art account I just had to add you :heart:
Reply
:iconcassirollchan:
CassirollChan Apr 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, I know you! XD Haha, thanks a lot!
Reply
:iconchantelligence:
Chantelligence Apr 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Thanks for the watch :3
Reply
:iconblackroseio:
BlackRoseIo Apr 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you for the watch!
Reply
Add a Comment: